THE LIMES BED & BREAKFAST is delighted to receive the TripAdvisor GREENLEADERS™ STATUS GOLD award in recognition of our efforts in running an environmentally sustainable business.
In addition to a mindful attitude to protecting the environment, we:
- Collect rainwater for reuse in our 16.000 litre rainwater harvester.
- Use low wattage led lights.
- Have energy efficient appliances.
- Source the majority of our food from within two miles of us.
- Make our own food: we cure local pork for bacon, make conserves from local produce from gardens/hedgerows etc, and make our own bread.
- Are located a three minutes walk from the village mainline train station with a bus stop directly outside our property. Many guest arrive via public transport.